About the Shoes, Shipping, Returns
You do NOT need to know everything to be successful. Your excitement and your authenticity is what will make the sale every day of the week. If you are asked a question you don’t know the answer, just say you’ll check and let them know! That said, we want you to have confidence and answers at your fingertips. Here’s some details about our shoes - don’t see what you need to know? Ask us, we’ll let you know, and we’ll add it here for the future!
- Three timeless, sophisticated styles:
- The Pump, a timeless silhouette with an almond toe and a 75mm heel (about 3”) - $165
- The Skim, a pointy toe flat - $150
- The Two Strap, an update on a classic, designed to flatter your toes and not create an awkward “dry heel” moment. 85mm (about 3.5”) - $178
- Five shades (from dark to light): Nude I - Nude V
- Sizes: 6 - 11 (including half sizes)
True to size. Real leather will break in a little bit, people in between sizes typically size down.
All leather with a lacquered outsole
Where they’re made
Fully made in Brazil
Free shipping to all 50 states in the United States and Washington, DC. The risk of loss for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier (such as FedEx, UPS or USPS).
Free returns and exchanges within 14 days of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase was delivered, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To initiate a return or exchange please email email@example.com. We will provide you with a return label that you can use to return your shoes to us.
Download this as a printable PDF, here.